Why won't the videos play?
If you are having issues with getting our videos to play on your device, there are a few things to take into consideration:
- Are you using a school internet connection? ReadyRosie videos are hosted by Vimeo. On occasion, a school district's internet filtering software blocks users from viewing content on certain sites, including Vimeo. To remedy this, you can contact the school district's technology department and request for them to unblock Vimeo. There’s no need to unblock Vimeo generally. Rather, Vimeo links can be unblocked with the parameter `player_id=ReadyRosieVideo`. They will all look like this: `https://player.vimeo.com/video/57105867?player_id=ReadyRosieVideo`
- You can also Contact us for help with communicating with your district's technology department. In the meantime, you might try watching our videos with a different internet connection.
- Have you tried closing your browser and/or restarting your computer? Sometimes, it helps to close your current browser and restart your computer before trying to view videos.
If you try all of the above and continue to have issues viewing our videos, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include:
- The device you are trying to watch videos on. Is it a computer or phone? Mac, Android, etc.
- Screenshot of any error messages
- Short explanation of what's happening