Getting Started with ReadyRosie for Teachers and Administrators
Here's a collection of topics that will help you launch ReadyRosie.
- Introducing ReadyRosie to your Families
- Training and Support for Teachers
- How do I create custom playlists for my families?
- Integrating ReadyRosie into your existing family engagement efforts
- How do I set up data and admin access for my teachers and administrators
- What does the process look like for parents when I invite them?
- How do I add additional parents or caregivers to a student?
- How do I access Ready Rosie data?
- Implementation Guide for Teachers and Administrators
- How to edit and resend invites to parents
- How does the comment and messaging system work in ReadyRosie?
- How do I create classrooms and add parents?
- Bulk upload of student and caregiver data
- How do I translate a custom playlist for Spanish users?
- Head Start Implementation Manual
- What does it mean when a parent is listed under Pending Invitations