What Are ReadyRosie System Requirements?
In order to successfully use ReadyRosie™, please review these system requirements to ensure your device meets these standards.
Teacher, Team Member, and Administrator Article
ReadyRosie™ works on any PC (Windows 7 or later) or Mac (OS X 10.9 or later) with a high-speed Internet connection (see "Bandwidth Requirements" below for details). The system works with the following web browsers:
- Apple Safari 9 or newer
- Google Chrome 56.0 or newer
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox 51.0 or newer
- You must set your browser to accept cookies in order to use our system.
- If you are using Internet Explorer, make sure Tools > Options > Security is set to Medium or Medium-high; if this option is set to High, you may experience problems using ReadyRosie™.
- If your organization uses email filtering or security software, you must configure your policy to accept mail from the following servers:
- Name: mandrillapp.com Address: 184.108.40.206.
- If you can filter by domain, please allow:
Use of ReadyRosie™ requires that the following TCP ports be open on any firewall, proxy server, or other packet filtering device that sits between the end user’s computer and the Internet:
- 80 (http)
- 443 (https)